Monday, October 30, 2006

Not a walk in the park

The past week or so has been really trying. My ex is on vacation in the country, and issues of custody and citizenship of my daughter (who lives with me) have been on the table.

It's such an exhausting process; working everything out and worrying so much that you're doing the right thing for the future. There's a whole lot more to it, but it would be too draining to type it here.

The whole time, I kept reminding myself of something that a good friend told me once: "Don't pray for a lighter load, but a stronger back."

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

I hope things get better...I know it's a tough road. I hope you know later on too that the option of citizenship will come from your daughter later on.
What is important that you did your best and it is all up to how the Almighty will want to stir you to The Direction.

My prayers go out to you...ex's are always tough to deal and has to be thread carefully.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home