Thursday, November 09, 2006

What a loss

A month or so ago Robi of the AKAFellas resigned as a DJ at our sister station. Until now, I still feel bad about it. It's not just because he's a buddy that I would chat with around work (our office units are inter-connected), but because the guy really has something to offer the Radio industry.

Robi and I would talk about our theories on Radio and our plans for our shows. He genuinely wanted to add to the art of Deejaying. I would guess that to some listeners, he's just another jock that dissappeared from the airwaves. For me, Philippine Radio took a big blow.

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

Wow...heard of him but yeah...sometimes unless a listener listens to the radio 24/7, it's tough to really realize a person's worth until they are really gone.

I'm still trying to get use to the fact that Harry's gone and Leon is Lambert! Now changes of DJs leaving...that takes a bit of getting used to things...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home