Sunday, July 15, 2007

Perspective

I've recently done a lot of reflecting. Since my operation, I've spent quite some time thinking about the things in life that are truly important. After two weeks back at work, things are not the same and may never be.

I used to get really worked up about a lot of little things, especially regarding work. But now, they don't get to me all that much. It's not that I don't care. I still put lots of work into my shows. I just don't take things personally anymore.

Maybe I'm just more focused now on what really matters. Like my family, the time we spend together and our plans for the future.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

that's a great way to see life...prioritizing and not to fuss over the "little things". :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home