Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Focusing on the positive

Given all that's happened to me over the past couple of months, I guess it's understandable that I talk a lot about what I'm going through. I try not to cross the line to where I end up complaining too much. But there are times, I think, that I do fail.


Just to add variety to this blog, I'm going to try to list down some of the positive things regarding my condition. Hmm... Let's see...

*The soreness and pain in my back are going away. I can even sit or stand for relatively long periods of time.

*I have regained a large range of movements, so I'm not stuck in bed most of the day. I've even been driving again.

*Although there's still some pain in my leg, it's not nearly as strong or as chronic as before (when two discs were pushing on my spinal nerves).

*The lingering numbness in my left and and lower lip after my surgery is now all gone.
(The left hand because I was turned to my side during the operation, and my lip because I had a tube in my mouth.)


Those are just a few of the things I can be thankful for. If you really look, I guess there's always a bright side. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home