Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I was wrong

The past couple of days I've been feeling a lot stronger. Wishful thinking had me expecting to come back to work as early as next Monday. I even posted on my online calendar that I'd do "The Blend" live this Saturday.

Unfortunately, yesterday afternoon after I went to Makati to have the staples removed from my back, I felt extremely weak. I was exhausted just walking to the corner where I was to be picked up. I even got a bit of a tag-team lecture from my wife and the doctor about pushing myself too much.

I guess the spirit is willing but the body is still not yet able. I just hate laying around most of the day doing next to nothing. I can't even sit at the PC longer than 15 minutes at a time. Oh well..

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

isn't that always the case...the spirit is always in "fighting mode" whenever we need it. it's what keeps us going in the end. :)
easy ka lang diyan. :D

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger DJ Rick of Jam 88.3 said...

yeah. thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home