Sunday, June 10, 2007

Regeneration

It has been almost two weeks since my operation and I'm still struggling with my recovery. I have been able to walk around freely, but moving about is still a bit difficult. Just getting in and out of bed is a task that still tires me.

Bouncing back from spinal surgery wouldn't be easy, I knew that. But I don't think I could have prepare myself for how hard it has been.

My body is still recovering from the trauma of surgery, so I've constantly been exhausted yet hungry. Then there's are all the medicine I'm taking. Not to mention the staples still in my back.

There's a light ahead of this tunnel, but it still seems a bit far.

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

take it easy.
@least you can gorge on food. :)

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger DJ Rick of Jam 88.3 said...

hehehe... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home