Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Cool runnings

So far this week is looking pretty good. Sunday started out with Pacquiao beating Morales. Monday, we (my partner Louise & I) began our "Midway Lunchout" promo, and it has caught on pretty well. We're also in our 2nd week of promoting the Feeling Famous contest.

Looking forward to the end of the week, I'm rather excited about getting "retro". This weekend I'll have the much-requested Part II of "The Blend Beatles Special". This is in-line with our launch of the new Beatles CD next week - something I'm also excited about.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

Wonderful to hear that you're having a great week! Excited to be heading back this weekend...note - Friday to Sunday. :P

Retro-babe-fan over here!!!
:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home