Monday, July 23, 2007

Back on the horse

I started the "Weight-loss Challenge" in late January when I weighed 220lbs and had to buy slacks with elastic. It wasn't completely out of vanity, but mainly so, since I'm a DJ and professional emcee.

With the help of Medislim Weigh Management, I was able to bring that down to 198 in three months. But then I hurt my back (which eventually had to be operated on). I stopped the program and was bedridden for almost two months. My weight climbed back up to 210.

It may seem disappointing that I gained a little back. But I realized that had I not lost all that weight with Medislim, I'd probably be over 250 after being bedridden.

Now, I'm slowly easing myself into the program and I'm back down to 205. I can't wait to be under 200 again.


1 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

Don't worry...you've lost that weight before. You just need focus. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home