Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Unfamiliar territory

The last two weeks or so have been spent doing something I have never really done before... job hunting.

Believe it or not, I've never really had to go out and find myself jobs. A college professor recommended me for an Advertising job, even before graduation. Friends of mine helped me find work in Manila, D.C and Manila again. Then Eventually I was pirated by Joe d' Mango to help launch Jam.

I am enjoying the whole experience though. At the age of 32, I'm feeling sort of like a fresh grad again. I've written my first cover letters and I've been hard at work researching and contacting companies.

I know I've been lucky over the years, and I'm thankful for that. Hopefully I still have some of that luck left over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home