Monday, February 25, 2008

My farewell tour

Today marks the beginning of the end for me at Jam 88.3. It will be my last Monday on air, the beginning of my final full week on air.

After I wrap-up my last weekday show on Thursday, I still have two editions of The Blend to do (March 1 & 8), then that will be it.

When I began planning my departure, these were all just dates on a calendar. Now, the finality of it is beginning to sink in.

Part of me is happy that I'll be on my resignation leave already, since I'll have more time for preparations. There's still so much we have to do.

I'm also feeling very sad since I've been with Jam from the launch in 2003, plus Radio has been part of my life for the past 8 years.

I can't wait for this to be over. The time nearing the very end is often more difficult to deal with than the end itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home