Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not why I'm leaving

Over the past few months, there have been several political developments in our country that many people would consider downright outrageous. It has come to the point where citizens are talking about another "revolution" and maybe even snap elections.

I just want to the record straight and say that, even though the situation here in the Philippines looks bad and some people feel like there's not much hope in sight, this is not the reason why my family and I are relocating to the US.

There are many reasons to why I have to move back, the main ones are family-related. I haven't had much time lately to blog, but I'll try to get into it sometime soon. Right now, I just don't want people to think I'm one of those who has given up on the Philippines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home