Thursday, July 26, 2007

The hits just keep on coming

One of the most difficult parts of being a DJ is trying to present an upbeat lively show when you yourself are feeling bad. The stress of it is extremely taxing mentally, emotionally and even physically.

Since my surgery, I've been dealing with physical problems affecting my work as a DJ. Just recently I've been presented with a very big personal problem. Not exactly what I need right now. It may not seem apparent on-air, but I've really been struggling to get by.

I've talked to our boss about my situation. It looks like I might have to move to the daytime to help relieve my back pains (boarding at the end of the day has taken its toll). My personal problems are more complex though, but at least I could have one less thing to getting in the way of my work.


1 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

Do it one problem at a time.
Things will work out.
The Big Guy Up There will not give us something that we cannot handle.
Remember to breathe and take it slowly. The answer/resolution will come to us when the time is right.
This is all part of life's trials and tribulation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home