Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Don't underestimate the Fab Four

Last weekend I had part 2 of "The Blend Beatles Special". Originally I was afraid that it wouldn't be as good as the first installment (Oct 28-29), but I got lots of good feedback.

Tomorrow evening, we're holding the launch of the new Beatles CD "Love" at the Hard Rock.  At first I thought it was just a collection of remastered songs, but then I found out that songs were remixed and even combined.

So now, I'm not just excited to hear The Bloomfields and Orange & Lemons, but I'm also looking forward to hearing the music of the Beatles in a new light.

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

Super cool - will check this out when I get home. Love the Eraserheads tribute CD - still have it on my shuffle. :) If this is like the tribute CD - tons of great remakes and all, I will have another CD to replace the already worn out tribute CD. :)

Just wonder why Claudine is leaving Cruise-Control...so sad!


Hugs,
Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home