Saturday, December 02, 2006

Excuse me if this isn't well written - I’m a bit sad

The other day was Claudine's last one with Jam 88.3. It's really tough to have her go.

She was one of the original DJs of Jam. Harry (who left earlier this year), Louise and I are the others. We've all been working closely together since the station launched in July of 2003. Since then we've developed a sense of family.

I've been around the Radio industry a while (3 stations over 7 years) but Claudine has had more experience. She may now know it, but I've learned a lot working with her over the past few years. Aside from sharing her Radio know-how, she's taught me about patience, maturity and class.

We'll all miss her here, but I guess we can comfort ourselves knowing that it was a career move on her part. I'm sad for us, but I'm happy for her.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

Super sad too!
Always loved her segment since it calms me from getting all worked up at work around that time (market closes around that time for me plus other country's stuff comes in too) and I will surely miss that.

Good to know that she will be going to something bigger and better. Hope she keeps Jam listeners like me updated with what's going on with her when she has time. :)


Hugs,
Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home