Tuesday, January 09, 2007

So that's where my line is

Sometimes when you're on-air talking candidly with a partner, you end up finding things out about yourself that you never realized before - stuff that you sort-of always knew, but never really thought about consciously.

Earlier today, Louise and I were discussing on "Conspiracy Theory" the possibility that most (and maybe all) celebrity relationships and weddings are just for the media.  One of us then threw out the idea of maybe faking a love team to boost our show's popularity.  I said that I'd never lie to the public that way.  I've gotten a couple of offers from showbiz people, but that there is one of the major reasons why I never said "yes".  How could I ever work the "chismis" factory that way and look myself in the mirror?

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

very true...and what would your wife say!?! hahaha!

kidding aside...it's a very bad environment...it's nice to read these things but not cool to be part of it.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger DJ Rick of Jam 88.3 said...

exactly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home