Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Being anal - not what most think

I tend to nitpick. I’m not crazy about it. It's just my nature. I'm anal about certain things. I don't think that makes me a bad person, because I always have good intentions. There are just a few areas where I'm a perfectionist.

Most people do not know what it’s like living life this way. It’s actually rather difficult. I see every little thing that I do. So there’s so much to nitpick. Imagine staying awake in bed often thinking about the mistakes made that day. Not fun at all.

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

wow...true true...but sometimes...you have to think on what good would it be to you and your family (or people around you) if you become too much of a perfectionist. in this day and age, i hope you would be able to live with an imperfect life since it's not only you who make the world as it is. i know the frustration...believe me. we just do the best we can to our own extent, the rest has to be done by others too.

be like a rubberband...can take a lot of stretching. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home