Monday, December 11, 2006

Dolphins

Growing up in Hawaii, I took a lot of things for granted. (Stuff like rainbows every day and weekly trips to the beach.) One thing in particular I didn't realize was just how lucky I was to watch sea animal shows almost every year (we often went for grade school field trips).

Over the weekend my family and I watched the dolphin-sea lion show at the Mall of Asia. It was the first time in forever that I had seen one. I really have to admit that I was even more excited than my kids.

We even paid to pet and take pictures with the dolphins. In all my years of watching those shows, I don't recall ever being able to touch a dolphin. I guess you could call it a childhood dream come true. I guess I felt luckier. It even showed in my face (see http://djrick.multiply.com/photos/photo/1/6.jpg).

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

Haha! Rick - you're funny! :)
Really cool stuff and definitely a great treat to have this in Manila.

Gotta check out Mall of Asia again. The last time I went, it was a big rush for me and bf.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home