Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Drunk!

It's already Tuesday night and I still have a bit of a hangover from Saturday and Sunday.  I got intoxicated by all the great a cappella music of Kilyawan and The AKAFellas.  

Both groups were kind enough to swing by for live performances in celebration of the 2nd anniversary of my show The Blend. I couldn't be happier.  If you want to get drunk on the music also, I'm running replays next weekend.

I'm so thankful to all the groups who've helped and contributed to the program and especially the listeners who've supported (by attendance, text and email or whatever).  You're the reason why the program is still on the air.

By the way I just want to plug the AKAFellas gig this VDay. Check out details here...

http://akafellas.multiply.com/photos/album/20?mark_read=akafellas:photos:20&replies_read=1

2 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

awesome to hear that the party went well...not good to have hangovers. :) i feel mine from last night's party with friends. i'm getting old for this...how can i become a DJ!?!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger DJ Rick of Jam 88.3 said...

Actually, I meant that I was drunk on the great music. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home