Friday, March 09, 2007

Ahhh...

I love getting massages.  I don't get enough sleep, so it's my way of making up for it.  Just one hour really does wonders.  Also, I've had a bad back since my early teens, so it really helps loosen those muscles.

I usually have home service, because it's cheaper, but I prefer going to the spa.  The atmosphere (music, aroma, etc) and the sauna are worth the added expense.

Unfortunately, most of my free time is in the morning, but all the places near work don't open until 11am or 12nn.  They should re-think not being open early in the morning.  Imagine all the call center people coming off a long night's work wanting to de-stress.

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

i miss massages...don't have time for home service since we somehow make excuses for not doing it. we instead book the spas so there's more or less no way out. :P
don't use the sauna...more of making use of the masseaus' time and the music & aroma. :)

miss manila's cheap massages!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger DJ Rick of Jam 88.3 said...

yeah. that's one of the advantages with living in a 3rd world nation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home