Sunday, March 25, 2007

Evolution

Yesterday was the debut of my a cappella show "The Blend" on its new timeslot of 10-11am Saturdays. I moved the program hoping mainly to reach call center people as well as others on the way to work or school at the time.

Moving any show to a different is a bit of a risk. But if yesterday's texts, YM messages and Shoutbox are any indication, I think I made the right decision. I got lots of positive comments.

I will also host the program live from now on, instead of recording it in advance. So, I'll be able to take requests on the fly. I also believe that it makes the show sound more personal and less robotic.

I know that there are a few people who might miss the show because of the new schedule or the lack of a replay, but I plan to eventually extend the program to 2 hours show. This should make up for that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home