Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Movin' on up!

Last night I couldn't sleep again. This time, it wasn't because our radio show went from good to bad. In fact, things went incredibly well! I was so excited that I couldn't go to bed.

All things considered, the whole show ran smoothly. Our interview with True Faith was fun and entertaining, our conversations were becoming more and more dynamic, and even the listeners were starting to respond to the format.

I was extremely proud that the innovations we introduced, like the sound effects and song parodies, were getting good comments. Last night, we really got a peek at the potential of the show.

But what really kept me up is the fact that we've still got so much more planned for "Nightlife: the Rick and Patti show". It's all so encouraging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home