Tuesday, March 20, 2007

"Rome wasn't built in a day"

I'm so freakin' anal and OC. So when something goes wrong, it just drives me nuts.

Last night the debut of our new show didn't end so well. Everything started out fantastic. But when someone called with a love problem, things just went bad. It just drained the energy from the show.

I knew that the program wouldn't be perfect on the first day. But it still bugs me. I even had a hard time sleeping last night, just thinking about it.

The whole Talk Radio format is something new to us, so we're learning as we go along. At least now we know one thing that we're not supposed to do. We'll charge it to experience.

I hope the listeners will bear with us while we work out the bugs in our show. I still think it has lots of potential.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home