Monday, May 21, 2007

vs. eating dog meat

I just signed an online petition pushing for stronger laws against the eating of dog meat. We Filipinos often joke about this, but to foreigners it's just plain uncivilized.

Here's the link to sign (it takes less than a minute)...
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/879609320?ltl=1169181769

Hopefully the petitioners get the fifty thousand signatures that they need. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I wish I were a little more active in causes like this. Maybe on some level, we all do.

3 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

I'm in!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

the site is down, i think. i couldn't add my name on.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger DJ Rick of Jam 88.3 said...

I hope you were able to eventually add your name to the petition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home