Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Water therapy

My back problems have really hurt my weight-loss efforts. But the summer season has made me realize the one activity that I can do that doesn't hurt my back; swimming!

I've tried to take every opportunity that I can to swim. Over the weekend I took a trip to Calatagan Batangas with the family, and I swam my heart out. I've even passed by my parents' village on weekdays to do a few laps at the pool in their park.

I grew up in Hawaii so I'm at home in the water. Even with my back pains I feel like my movements aren't limited there. I feel so free when I'm gliding thru the water. I just can't wait until the next time I can take a dip.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

oh wow!
that's wonderful to hear that you are a fish in dry land...hahahah!

water exercises is great since it targets every part of your body. :)

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger DJ Rick of Jam 88.3 said...

yup. and there's little impact on my back. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home