Sunday, May 13, 2007

Bombshell

Just the other day I found out that I'm going to need surgery on my back. I was hoping that the past weeks of PT would free me of the darn cane I've been using. Unfortunately the MRI results show that surgery is the way to go.

I've gotten the advice of both an Orthopedic surgeon and a Neurologist. Now, I just have to choose which Neurosurgeon (covered by my HMO) will be the best for the procedure. It's pretty scary worrying about the worst-case-scenario.

Since I'm taking this week off to rest my back, it looks like I'll be out of work for up to a month. It stinks because both my shows were getting into a real groove. But of course I have to focus on more important things, like my health.

2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

definitely health if far important than health...you get to fight another day, don't you worry.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger DJ Rick of Jam 88.3 said...

yeah, thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home