Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"House arrest"

I admit, I'm a homebody. I could spend hours in front of the PC without setting foot outside. But at least then, before this back injury, I had the freedom to choose. Staying inside was a conscious decision. Now, I'm a prisoner.

What sucks even more is that my leg and back are teasing me. I don't feel all that bad when I'm here. I'm sitting or laying around the house feeling like I'm perfectly healthy. But when I go out, (even on a short errand to the store) the pain strikes.

It's like my back and leg are some sort of hi-tech tracking device the Feds puts on prisoners under house arrest. When I get too far, it activates. The only way for me to get away from this confinement is to face the music. Instead of testifying or something like that, I have to push thru with my operation. I just hope its over soon.

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

i hope you do get that fixed up so you wouldn't be forced to stay at home and basically go off to do what you want, whenever.
take care rick!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger DJ Rick of Jam 88.3 said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home