Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mysterious ways

Last saturday while I was doing my a cappella show "The Blend", a listener texted-in saying that s/he wanted to commit suicide. So the next time I turned on the mic, I tried to give some soothing words and I even played an inspiring song.

Then I realized something; those words applied to me too. I'm currently going through a very rough time in my life (not just my surgery recovery but other very personal matters). That inspirational adlib that I was broadcasting on air also applied to my life.

I don't know if my words got through to the texter (s/he never replied). I sure do hope it helped. Even if it didn't, the words definitely helped me out a lot.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

I'm sure the song and words helps s/he. :) Hope you are better.
Take it a day at a time. Savour life slowly...we only have one chance.
Hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home