Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Separation

Monday I decided to take a big step in my recovery from the back surgery. The new schedule at work has allowed me to get a lot more quality rest, so I felt it was time to leave the "Dr. House" cane at home.

Perhaps I should've waited just one day longer. Monday I stumbled through "On The Charts" (Jamaica's show, which I'm not used to doing) and I also promised to host our movie screening that same evening.

When I finally got near the bed, I just went straight to sleep. I was so tired that I forgot to take off my contact lenses or even wash my face. At least today went a lot more smoothly. I'm sure things will just keep getting better.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

wow...it's great to hear that you just "plooped" into bed and rested. those are always good than having to force one's self to rest up.
take it easy and your body will be back to the swing of things soon. it really just takes time.

before i forget, i tagged you on my blog - http://currant7.blogspot.com - Top 7. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home