Sunday, October 07, 2007

Aftermath

Aftermath? No, I'm not talking about the Pacquiao-Barrera fight. I'm talking about something a lot more close to me.

I guess you can tell by that little joke that I'm doing a bit better. It's been almost a week since my daughter left the country. It still hurts, but I think I'm over the initial mourning period.

I video-chatted with Nica a couple of times already. She's doing fine and will start school in two weeks. It really me helped a lot seeing her in high spirits. Thank God for technology!

Of course there are moments when I miss her a lot and the sadness overcomes me. It's only natural, and I'm sure it will lessen over time.

I gotta say that all the words of support from family, friends, and listeners have helped me so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home