Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dr. House wannabe?

I got fed up with the lack of progress with my back and leg problems, so I went for a 2nd opinion with another Ortho. The first one didn't even examine me and ignored my request for an MRI on my spine.

I have to say that I'm really happy with this new Doctor. I still have to undergo PT, but I've already had an X-ray and I'm scheduled for and MRI next Friday. Now, I have more faith that I'm on the right path to wellness.

Unfortunately, things got worse before I saw the new Ortho. My dad lent me his back brace, to help my posture, but my foot and leg still continued to hurt so much that I'm now walking around with a cane.

I don't want to imagine myself as an old man, so I'm hoping that I'm somehow pulling off a Dr. House imitation. I've got the cane, limp, sneakers, and even stubble (i have a hard time standing to shave). Too bad I haven't been able to think of any good sarcastic one-liners. Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home