Saturday, April 28, 2007

So you had a bad, um, couple of weeks...

Ok. It sounds a little better if you sing it. Well, maybe not. hehe...

But seriously, things have not been "hunky dory" for me as of late. Aside from my back and leg problems (which I've discussed in previous blog entries, and on air), both my expensive mp3 player and my high-capacity MMC card were broken just recently.

Add all of that up and you've got one irritable camper. I've been trying hard to see the bright side of things (using The Beatles' song title "Let it Be" as my mantra), but it has been really hard to focus. The physical pain, in particular, has even been affecting my work.

Maybe I need a vacation. I haven't had one in a while.

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

go on vacation!
that always helps and just keeps things in perspective.
the most important thing for now is getting that back problem fixed up or @least help you ease the pain for now than just trying to be Dr. House. :P

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger DJ Rick of Jam 88.3 said...

I just went out of town. It was really relaxing.

My MRI was yesterday. I'm hoping the results show what the problem is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home