Friday, April 20, 2007

Not good

The pain in my leg and foot has become too much. It hurts so bad that I can't seem to think straight sometimes. The whole day I'm irritable, and on-air I try to compensate by being a bit to wild and crazy.

I went to my Ortho for an early follow-up (because the meds weren't helping at all), and he orderd some PT for me. Tomorrow is my first session.

I hope that this somehow helps improve my condition. I hate how it is affecting my personal life and our show. Sigh...

4 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

hope you feel better rick! my prayers for you to get better. still not used to you and Patty in the evenings...still remember the morning show so much.

do check out my blog - left you a message there...a tag actually. :)
it's 7 random things that people don't know about you. :D
7 random things is what it's called. :D

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger DJ Rick of Jam 88.3 said...

Thanks! I've started my PT sessions. Hopefully this will work out.

Which morning show did you prefer "The Rick Express" or "The Midway Twist with Rick and Louise"?

Also, why? I'd like to have your inputs. :)

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

The Midway Twist with Rick and Louise is my favorite as of date though Rick Express was good. :)

I like the tandem thing going on and does give a good idea of a woman's opinion in these things. I love the exchanges...it's funny and great. You guys balance each other off quite well.

I like also that both have a say in topics and sometimes the other would pick on the other. ahahaha!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger DJ Rick of Jam 88.3 said...

Well my new show with Patti is similar to that. We don't know each other as well and Louise and I, so we're still working on our rapport.

The thing I like about the new show is the creative freedom we have. There's parody songs, prank calls,and a lot more.

I know it might be a bit late for you, but I hope you get to listen in sometime. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home