Sunday, August 26, 2007

Invigorating

I've been doing radio for 8 years now, and even though it's a fun job, there are times when things get a big routine. I guess with any job you have to find ways to keep things interesting.

Over the past couple of years, one of the things that keeps me excited about my job is my a cappella program "The Blend".

First there was launching the show (the first of its kind in the Philippines). Then, there was the album (the first contemporary a cappella compilation in the country).

Most recently, it has been the show's new schedule. With the program now 3-hours long and in a more prime timeslot (9am-12nn Saturdays), the audience response has been the best ever.

I can't wait to see what the next exciting development will be.

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

that is totally wonderful news!
@least there is always something new and progressive going on. that way, work doesn't really feel like work...everyday. :)
congrats on the longer hours and prime slot!
i'm sure all this is because the show's a big success. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home