Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Struggle

Today was my second day back to my regular weekday program. It has been tough holding the show together while in my current state. My concentration is a bit off and my energy is at times low. But I try as best I can to keep things entertaining.

I'm trying to keep myself busy to help get my mind off of things. I'm working on several projects now, and I've even drawn out a list of things to do in my spare time. Hopefully that'll keep me from getting into a rut.

It's really the silent times that get to me. When I'm alone in the booth while a sad song is playing... When I just get into the car, or when I've just parked... Those are when I'm most vulnerable to breaking down.

I miss my daughter. Nothing can ever replace her. So while I look forward to the day that we'll be together again, I'll just try to stay as productive as possible.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home