Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sniff, sniff...


These last several days I've been fighting off illnesses. Over the weekend and early this week it was a sore throat, and recently it somehow it has turned into a very a very bad cold.

I would have loved to take a leave this week, so I wouldn't have to deal with a dry scratchy throat or dripping nose while trying to talk on air, but my operation used up all my leaves for 2007.

It hasn't been a walk in the park, but I'm getting by. One thing that helped was my new segment "The Blend of the Day", where I feature a Jam song performed in contemporary a cappella (a sort of sample of my Saturday show).

Hopefully I can get some quality rest this weekend. I guess it was a blessing in disguise that my hosting gig this Saturday isn't pushing through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home