Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wicked party, Wicked hangover

Last Saturday we held our annual Halloween party "Wicked". I was already feeling a little sick earlier that day, but the event is always so much fun that I couldn't even think of not showing up.

As expected, we had a great time. The Jocks all showed up in costume. The listeners turned out to give their support (especially the Shoutboxers). The bands all did a great job. Our ex-DJ, Harry, even made an appearance.

I in particular, got a huge kick out of my costume. I came dressed as Jon Cena. I had a t-shirt with fake muscles painted on it, I wore the signature shorts and wrist bands, I had a real chain around my neck, and I even had a spinning WWE championship belt. (I'll post pics at http://djrick.multiply.com/photos)

Unfortunately, the all the fun came at a bit of a price. My condition worsened because the painted shirt caused me to sweat a lot and the chain was really heavy (causing my injured back to ache). I spent the whole day Sunday in bed and I didn't feel much better Monday morning.

My condition affected by boardwork. But all things considered, my only regret is not having the energy to stay longer and take a few more pictures with the DJs. Otherwise, it was all worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home