Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Last of the First

A couple of weeks ago Harry (one of our former DJs) passed by the station. Then last week, Louise (who just resigned) had her "despedida" at the office. It was then that it him me. I'm the last of the original Jocks still working at Jam 88.3.

I joined the crew back in 2003 when plans were being made to reformat Citylite. Harry, Louise and Claudine (who recently retired to pursue other interests) were the only carry-overs from the previous on-air staff. Over the course of time, people from all the departments also have come and gone.

In all my previous jobs, I was always the newer guy. I was the younger one joining a staff that had been around longer and was more experienced. This is the first time that I've been one of the senior members of a company. Just thinking about it makes me feel old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home