Monday, November 26, 2007

I suck


They say that you're only as good as your last work. Well, over the past weeks, my depression has made me worse and worse as a DJ.

It seems like a number of things lately have just been beating down on me:
*Holiday shopping makes me chance upon so many things that I would've loved to get for my daughter.
*Aside from a couple of 5-minute phone calls, I haven't really spoken to Nica in well over a month.
*My officemate brought his daughter to work, and observing their dynamic made me miss Nica so much.
*We have a poster in the booth of the Barney performances at Araneta. (Nica would've loved to see it.)

Anyway, I've been so out of it lately that I've been messing up left and right, especially earlier today when I had unexpected students in the booth wanting an impromptu interview while I was on board.

I know I should try to look only at the positive things. Believe me, I've been doing my best to do that. But maybe I just to get to the worst of it all first.

I hope the holidays go by quickly, so I can finally get over the hump. I just hate how all of this is affecting me, especially the way my programs sound on air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home