Sunday, January 20, 2008

People are asking "Why?"

I just want to set the record straight. There is nothing wrong internally with Jam. It just so happens that a few of the on-air staff are leaving within a several months of one another.

Louise left late last year to explore a job opportunity in Dubai. It was an offer too good for them to turn down.

Jamaica has long planned to continue her studies in Australia. The school year, I believe, will start in February.

I have to move to Houston due to a number of personal reasons. (I'll write separate blogs later on about it, since it's a pretty long story).

We know that It's bad timing that three of us have had to leave in such a short span of time. But what can we do, right?

Don't worry. Lambert, Migs, Hilary, Eric T., Gabe, Lana, Patti and Cooky are all still there to keep everyone happy. Louise, Jamaica and I will surely be listening in, with all of you, via the online streaming. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home