Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Fading away

Many people would choose for things to end quickly, rather than drag it out. Sort of like in dying, they fear the pain of fading away slowly. Somehow, in the same way, I feel my stint in Philippine Radio is ending the slow painful way.

I've been do darn busy preparing for our big move to the US, that I haven't had much time to concentrate on the quality of my weekday show. There's just so many things that I have to take care of, that I've even had to take a couple of days of leave here and there.

I like my weekday shows to be feature-filled and full of info. Lately I've felt like I'm cheating listeners since I haven't had much time for research and all that. Hopefully they'll remember my show for the content that it usually had, and not it's state near the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home