Friday, February 01, 2008

Pretty Man?

Since I'm relocating soon to the States, my wife and I are spending on things here that are more expensive over there. The other day we went shopping for a bunch of clothes and had some medical procedures done.

I felt like Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman" going around stores all over Glorietta trying on everything and buying things left and right. Shopping really is not my thing. But my wife got a kick out of it, even joking that she was Richard Gere I was her "Pretty Man".

That afternoon we went to our appointment at my HMO's clinic, to have moles removed and warts cauterized. I had two small moles removed from my face, and a couple dozen warts removed - some were microscopic. (I didn't even know they were there).

At the end of the day, I was just like Frankenstein. I was exhausted, and moaning instead of speaking. Plus, I had scabs and stitches on my face. Not a "Pretty Man". Not even by a long shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home