Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bittersweet for me: The AKAFellas' "This Christmas" Album

I've been out of the country for a while, so I'm out of the loop when it comes to the lastest news back in Manila. I just recently found out that the AKAFellas will launch their latest album this Friday at Eastwood.

The news was actually bittersweet. I'm happy that the guys, who I've worked with on many occasions, were able to produce what is sure to be another great album. But at the same time, I'm sad that I can't be there to show my support and enjoy their live promotional performances.

It just so happened that my cousin who is coming to visit us in Houston next week is the officemate of one of the AKAFellas' wives. Through her, they've promised to send me an autographed copy of the CD.

I won't be able to hang out anymore with the guys backstage while they practice harmonizing, and I won't have them perform live in the booth with just me as their audience, but at least I'll still be able to enjoy their music from across the globe. I'll take what I can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home