Sunday, September 09, 2007

Off-air

In an earlier blog I noted how doing my a cappella show "The Blend" on weekends, is something I really look forward to. It relieves me of stress and energizes me at the same time.

Unfortunately yesterday at around 9:15am, as I was playing my fifth song of the show, something happened to our transmitter and the whole station went off air.

I waited and waited, hoping that it would come back on air soon to salvage the program. But when did it come back on? About 2 or 3 minutes before 12noon, when my show ends. Sigh...

Right now I'm trying to think of a way to satisfy the loyal listeners of the program who were calling, texting and chatting with me, disappointed that they waited a week for nothing.

Maybe it's time for me to finally start podcasting some of the older editions of the program. Yeah, I could post them on the Music section of my site (http://djrick.multiply.com).

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger ~currant7 said...

that would surely be an interesting idea to check out. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home