Sunday, October 21, 2007

Me as Santa?

On air, I used to regularly do a segment called "The DJ Rick Weight-loss Challenge" (where I'd announce my weight every few days). Unfortunately I haven't done it in a while. I no longer have a sponsor as an incentive, plus I haven't been actively dieting or exercising.

There are actually several reasons (or excuses) for regaining the weight:
- After my operation, I had to load up on lots of calcium, so that might have made me heavier.
- My doctor says I still can't do any competitive sports or even just running
- I've been turning to comfort foods since my daughter left the country.

Over the weekend, an someone asked me if I'd be interested in being Santa for some events. She said it's because I'm tall, but I can't help but think that my growing tummy might be a factor. Oh well, at least it's helping me earn a little on the side. Hehehe...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home