Thursday, October 25, 2007

"The Blend" CD still on sale!

A few days ago I was in a department store, and on a whim I decided to check and see if "The Blend" compilation album was still at the record bar. It has been almost two years since we released the CD, so didn't keep my hopes up.

After some looking (I had to ask the salesladies for the AKAFellas, so she'd know what I was talking about), they found it!

I'm not exactly sure how the royalties and contracts go for CDs like ours (the record label handles all those details), but I'm guessing that it might go off the shelves come December or January, when the CD hits its second anniversary.

I also just looked at the online store and found out that it's still there! Here's the link for those abroad interested in Filipino a cappella...
http://starrystarry.com/sss_music_details.asp?SectionId=001&ItemId=R011001293&New=yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home