Friday, October 26, 2007

That's it! I think I've had it!

I usually refrain from getting political in my blogs, but this is an outrage!

He was convicted of the highest of crimes and now he's pardoned?!? What kind of message are we sending to our politicians, or the people of other countries (who already think our government is a joke)?

Something like this is really convincing me to go back to the States ASAP.

I'd like to consider myself a bit of an optimist, but has this country really gone to the dogs?

Sigh... I need to calm down. If I don't, I might bust an artery.

Let's focus on something positive...
OK, there's great a cappella on my show "The Blend" on Saturday morning. Oh! And there's also our Halloween party "Wicked" Saturday evening!

Fine, I know it seems a bit trivial, but sometimes you've just gotta find whatever small pleasure you can to keep yourself sane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home