Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thoughts after another year...

Over the past years, with each birthday, I do more and more reflecting. I mean, let's face it, I'm not 22 and single anymore. I've got a the future of a family to look after.

The past year has been a tough one for me. My operation... Losing my daughter... They say that God doesn't give anything you can't tackle. So I guess these trials have made me a stronger person.

My life has been pretty much the same for the past few years. I've fallen into a routine and have become complacent. Perhaps now is the time to take that strength that I've gained and make a significant change.

My wife and I have some big plans, but I don't want to say anything until they're completely in motion. When I hit 30, I panicked and got in a bit of a rut. Today, two years later, I'm still scared, but I've got more hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home