Monday, February 11, 2008

Making up for a forgotten anniversary

I've been so darn occupied lately, with preparing for my family's move to the US, that I completely forgot the 3rd anniversary of my a cappella show "The Blend".

Last year I had a cappella groups come in and perform live on the show, for a whole hour each, but I don't think I have time to arrange something like that.

Aids (of the Bystanders), who has been dropping in during the show to help me out, has suggested that I do a musical special before I go. That got my imagination going.

For my last 3 shows, I plan to do musical specials. Here they are:

Feb 16: RnB Special*

Mar 01: Beatles Special*

Mar 08: All of my personal favorite a cappella songs


*Since making the entire 3 hours of The Blend RnB or Beatles will be off-formate for Jam, I'll probably have a 50-50 split (Half-RnB half-Jam, and half-Beatles and half-Jam.)

I hope people like my last shows. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home